Improve English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improve English

English learners from all over the world

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi everyone! Just another new person here - meet RedHat :-)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedHat

RedHat

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-03-28

Hi everyone! Just another new person here - meet RedHat :-) Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone! Just another new person here - meet RedHat :-)   Hi everyone! Just another new person here - meet RedHat :-) EmptyFri 31 Mar à 18:32

Hi guys and gals! Warm wishes from cold Russia, Moscow! My name's Denis but actually it would be easier to call me RedHat to distinguish. I'm not gonna bother u with details - I'm 25, work in sales for a huge multinational. Sell software to businesses. Really like studying english.. Like music from listening through playing guitar and piano. Another month I got acquainted with a girl originally german who speaks english like a native (she lived in London for about 5 years) and now she teaches it in Moscow - that person opened my eyes on many things.. she's very intelligent, interesting and charming :-) after meeting her my striving to improve my english just doubled.. and I start feeling that I like studying languages at all.. meaning I would like to start studying one more language at the same time, so, in a word.. I just have fun discovering new words and mastering all those linguistic things.. But there's one more great option called intercultural communication.. so look forward to getting familiar with you all and having fun..
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! Just another new person here - meet RedHat :-)
Page 1 of 1