Improve English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improve English

English learners from all over the world

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soccer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
juank

juank

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-03-13

Soccer Empty
PostSubject: Soccer   Soccer EmptySat 1 Apr à 19:48

Hello, Im Juan from Colombia.

I would like to talk about the most popular game in the world. With tne next world cup in Germany, the people around the worl like me put their eyes in the Tv to see all the games.

With my country out of the cup my heart will we win South America with Brasil and in Europe i will be with France.
Back to top Go down
sebastien
Admin
sebastien

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-03-01

Soccer Empty
PostSubject: soccer   Soccer EmptyWed 5 Apr à 1:08

Thanks Juan for support french soccer team ! I m terribly desappointed tonight because my soccer team : LYON lost in san ciro against MILANO AC !!
sebastien
Back to top Go down
http://chassibout.info
farsooth

farsooth

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-03-11

Soccer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer   Soccer EmptyWed 5 Apr à 21:07

juank wrote:
Hello, Im Juan from Colombia.

I would like to talk about the most popular game in the world. With tne next world cup in Germany, the people around the worl like me put their eyes in the Tv to see all the games.

With my country out of the cup my heart will we win South America with Brasil and in Europe i will be with France.

Hey Juan!

Can't say you're not right, I am not a "tifoso", rooter, or "hincha" (I do not know how you call a fan of a team in Colombia) Very Happy , so my knowledge of soccer is somewhat lame but I cannot, must not, should not refrain from asking you if you may be disappointed if the Cup is brought to South America by the "albiceleste" (lightblue-white color) team! bounce Razz

¬R.
Back to top Go down
http://ramonpenalva.bravehost.com
juank

juank

Soccer Empty
PostSubject: more soccer   Soccer EmptyThu 6 Apr à 18:44

Hello,...

Thanks for your replies.
Sebastien,...so sorry for your favorites team...in the last minutes Milan change all. I see the game. It was incredible...for me Lyon was the best.

Forsooth,...thanks. About your comment,...i will not dissapointed if Argentina win the cup. Only i prefer Brasil because the colours are similar to the colors of my country.

Ah, in my country talk about hinchas for fans of a team.

Thats all for now,...

and of course GO GO ....SOCCER . The most popular game in the world.
Back to top Go down
beatriz

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-03-12

Soccer Empty
PostSubject: Ronaldos   Soccer EmptyFri 7 Apr à 22:18

Hey guys,

Thanks juank for supporting Brazil, even if it's for sort of dodgy reasons... Smile

I'm pretty excited about the upcoming World Cup, although I must admit I'm a bit worried about all this crisis surrounding one of our Ronaldos. He is said to be leaving Real Madrid after the Cup and all. I just hope he does a really good job this year.

Best whishes,

Beatriz
Back to top Go down
farsooth

farsooth

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-03-11

Soccer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronaldos   Soccer EmptySat 8 Apr à 6:45

beatriz wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks juank for supporting Brazil, even if it's for sort of dodgy reasons... Smile

I'm pretty excited about the upcoming World Cup, although I must admit I'm a bit worried about all this crisis surrounding one of our Ronaldos. He is said to be leaving Real Madrid after the Cup and all. I just hope he does a really good job this year.

Best whishes,

Beatriz

Hey Beatriz!

Glad to meet you, neighbor! Very Happy

I wouldn't be surprised about the reasons any fan has to be a fan!!!
Is it something about suffering and enjoying? Sad Very Happy
Is something about teasing rivals or being teased? Razz Embarassed

Who knows, but I am sure you know the passion soccer awakes in crowds
Think about the Cup... It involve nationality Very Happy and the joy of being the best internationally.

Brazil is one of the favorite! Ronaldo or not Ronaldo, they can win anyway!
I would like to see yet another final between Brazil and Argentina, cheers As they say here: it would be to hire balconies!, but in Europe it would be very difficult to win 'em all!
Laughing

Friendly hugs!
¬R.
Back to top Go down
http://ramonpenalva.bravehost.com
jorge

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-03-30

Soccer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer   Soccer EmptySun 16 Apr à 21:04

Hello Beatriz,
I hope Ronaldo will be ok at the cup. But, im waiting to look Ronaldinho,...its a fantastic player. I really enjoy when he plays.

Juan cARLOS
Back to top Go down
juank

juank

Soccer Empty
PostSubject: ...hey...lets talk about soccer   Soccer EmptySun 2 Jul à 20:25

Hello again,

I was a little busy. But now i have a time for a new post. Today we have the b4st v4 teams in the germany world cup.

My heart is happy,...unhappy...all at the same time

Unhappy... because southamerica dont have any tem in the final round. Yesterday Brasil ....the last chance for our continent...lost with France.

Happy...because "the blues" are in the the best 4 of this cup. I will be give them all of me...i want to see France in the first place

Juan carlos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soccer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer   Soccer Empty

Back to top Go down

Soccer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Improve English :: Free topics-
Jump to: