Itís very good to give them time to think what they have done and repent their sins.
Basically I am against death penalty like I said.
1) Nobody can decide who deserve to die.
2) Maniacs donít think twice about killing somebody to remember the death penalty.
3) Somebody has to push the button to kill the death-row prisoner. Who wants to be the somebody?
4) The most cruel thought in me is this, which Iíve never told anybody but my husband. The maniac should live the hardest life in the cell. Like the minimum food to live and no treat of sickness or injury and no sunlight. Give them an only easy time. It is the time to do something for people, maybe some work or serve someoneís need. They live so called living death.
5) Live or die, God, Buddha, the power of the universe will punish them, I believe.
However, for victimsí family, whatís the best? What comforts them most? Itís is the most important thing, I think. Itís a very difficult and controversial problem.