Improve English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improve English

English learners from all over the world

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello everyone, new member here

Go down 
+4
betuwe
masa
doubleyu
sara
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sara

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-03-12

Hello everyone, new member here Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone, new member here   Hello everyone, new member here EmptySun 12 Mar à 16:56

Hi, I'm Sara from Italy. I am native from Sardinia, but currently I live in Padova. I'm 25 years old and I work in the pre-press unit of a typography.
In my free time I'm enjoying the study of the japanese language, but I also like to read books, to draw and other things.

Well, thanks for reading this, I hope you guys are succeeding in improving your english skills!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
doubleyu

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, new member here   Hello everyone, new member here EmptyMon 13 Mar à 17:32

HI sara,good to see you.have a nice day,greeting from china flower
Back to top Go down
masa

masa

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, new member here   Hello everyone, new member here EmptyMon 13 Mar à 19:02

Hi sara nice to meet you!
You said you are studing Japanese, why are you studing?
Do you have any favorite japanese thing?
Please let me know!
Back to top Go down
betuwe

betuwe

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, new member here   Hello everyone, new member here EmptyMon 13 Mar à 21:19

hello Sara,

my compliments, speaking Italian, English en almost Japanese it must be a hobby.

In which part of italy do you live, i've been on vacation in Garda and Commachio but have never been in the middle and south of Italy.

Cold greatings from Holland
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomeyenverstegen.nl
sara

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, new member here   Hello everyone, new member here EmptyWed 15 Mar à 1:58

Hello guys, thank you for your replies. At present I live in Padova, a city near to Venice, but I'm native from Sardinia. I never saw the Garda lake, nor Comacchio, but while travelling I passed near these locations. How's Holland? Must be very good to visit!
I study japanese because I find it amazing, I hope to learn it very well even if it's tough. I like many things from japan, the first that comes to my mind is the classical architecture, although I don't know much about it.
Hi Double, how's doing? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sebastien
Admin
sebastien

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: hi sara   Hello everyone, new member here EmptyThu 16 Mar à 1:53

Are you romantic ?
Padova is near Verona (Romeo and Juliet city) , near Venice ( lovers city)
Such a change from Sardinia i think, to leave sunny beaches to muggy weather, there's a love affair ?
None of our business !!!
Thanks to join us and let us discover and visit north Italy with you by creating a country chronicle about Italy !
arrivedecci !! Mille bacci !!!
Sebastien
Back to top Go down
http://chassibout.info
doubleyu

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, new member here   Hello everyone, new member here EmptyThu 16 Mar à 17:22

sara wrote:
Hello guys, thank you for your replies. At present I live in Padova, a city near to Venice, but I'm native from Sardinia. I never saw the Garda lake, nor Comacchio, but while travelling I passed near these locations. How's Holland? Must be very good to visit!
I study japanese because I find it amazing, I hope to learn it very well even if it's tough. I like many things from japan, the first that comes to my mind is the classical architecture, although I don't know much about it.
Hi Double, how's doing? Very Happy

Very Happy I'm glad you mentioned me.I am pretty well these days.how about you?I'm missing that talking with you on last Sunday,a really nice talk. China also has many classical architectures,some have thousands of year.They are the coolest and the most amazing building. cheers
hope to see you soon.have a good day!
Back to top Go down
betuwe

betuwe

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, new member here   Hello everyone, new member here EmptyFri 17 Mar à 18:35

Sara asked: "How's Holland"

Holland is flat, we've no mountains, only in the south there are some hills. Holland is small, several cities and villages are close together, everywhere are roads and highways,
Holland is wet, several lakes, rivers and even the sea (and many rain)
Holland is culturised (is that really a word ??), i mean that every road is paved, in every village there are sidewalks and parks, no forgetten corners, everything is "build". There are many rules, like when there's snow on the sidewalk before my house i have to clean it, because when somebody falls i can be held responsable.
Holland is a nice country to live in, not many big conflicts, people try to solve problems with talking, not fighting (like students in France).

But Holland is about 1400 kilometers from italy.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomeyenverstegen.nl
sabin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, new member here   Hello everyone, new member here EmptyTue 21 Mar à 15:51

Hallo
I'am Sabine ( 37 ) from Switzerland but I am German.
I live here 5 years ago. I am married and I have three children (17, 14, 5).
Do this and that..... a little bit eveningschool (Abitur), Spinning and climbing Insructur, Have my one buisness " Haircuter" and make a apprenticeship in parapsychology....
I hope I hear asap us you.

Bye Sabin
Back to top Go down
jorge

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, new member here   Hello everyone, new member here EmptySat 1 Apr à 19:06

Hi, I am Jorge, I am from Colombia, I was born in Bogota.
I am glad to be part of this forum and I would like to improve my english
so I will be bothering you about the english grammar.

I will be in touch. Don't forget me.

Bye
Back to top Go down
Mayumi.K

Mayumi.K

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, new member here   Hello everyone, new member here EmptyWed 5 Apr à 18:34

Nice to meet you, Sara and Jorge. Very Happy

You are studying Japanese, aren't you, Sara? Then my podcast can be of any help, I hope.
http://mayumik.seesaa.net/

We are all in here to improve English thanks to Sebastien, so I think any English grammar (mistakes?) won't bother anyone, Jorge.
Back to top Go down
http://mayumik.seesaa.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, new member here   Hello everyone, new member here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone, new member here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Improve English :: Let's Talk About You!-
Jump to: