Improve English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improve English

English learners from all over the world

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does anybody like the American TV shows

Go down 
+6
betuwe
condie
nonPLUSultra
Wonsuk Choi
Olga
doubleyu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
doubleyu

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-03-03

Does anybody like the American TV shows Empty
PostSubject: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptySat 4 Mar à 17:40

I love to watch the American TV shows pretty much, like 24,LOST,Prison Break,American Idle....I have been waiting every week to download these shows on the net.I also see the BBC programmes.There are very fun. Very Happy
They're pretty helpful for my listening and speaking English.
Back to top Go down
Olga

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptySun 5 Mar à 0:19

I've heard about Lost and it seems pretty interesting... Aircrash, island mystery and relationships stuff ... Would you mind telling me how to download this show through i-net? Is it expensive?
Back to top Go down
Wonsuk Choi

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: They are too difficult to me yet.   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptySun 5 Mar à 5:34

Hi, My name is Wonsuk.
Good to see your thinking about American TV shows.

Because of a Korean actress Kim yoon jin is acting at Lost, so I saw introduction about her from entertament TV program. Someone toldl me that She does very well, but I didn't have a chance to watch that show.

By the way, I saw a show that was very terrible! Mission of that program was to eat warm, to find a key with hudreds of dead mice or snake, etc. Though I saw that while japping, after only the first time, I thought - 'Whatever they give to me, I will never take a part that-like program!

(I realy hope you understand my horrible english above.)

I like reality show, but not a really-terrible show. Life of different world, or road movie about learning fishing at the Pacific ocean is more interesting to me.

Anyway, many Korean love to see Sex&theCity, Friends. And also there are lots of TV show with Stars. They are playing games to get ohters 'Love' every weekend. But their love is not a real thing.

It's cloudy weather here.
Have a nice weekend!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyworld.com/romedios
doubleyu

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptySun 5 Mar à 8:04

there is a website to download the programmes,It updates everyday,including Games,Movies,Anime,Books and ,most I like,TV shows.
They need to be downloaded by BT,It's Free! Very Happy
http://www.mininova.org/
However,as I know in Russian,It has limited the Dates you have downloaded,like several gig per month and prohibits the BT, eMule...any P2P software.Is that true?

Last edited by on Sun 5 Mar à 9:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
doubleyu

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptySun 5 Mar à 8:50

Hi Wonsuk,I 'd like talk to you guys who have the same interests and we can Share the interests. Laughing
I like the Korea actress Kim yoon jin pretty much.She is pretty,smart and has a warm heart.
BTW the Korea TV shows is most popular in China,They has the special attraction for the girls. Razz and thess actresses are also cute and pretty.
I know the show you mention about "playing games and get love",It's hot in China!The title of the show is translated into Chinese--"love Letter"
Back to top Go down
Olga

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptyMon 6 Mar à 10:56

Thanks for the link, Doubleyu! I'm going to to try it. And then i'll find out whether Russians are limited in the amount of the monthly downloads which would be rather sad!
Back to top Go down
nonPLUSultra

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptyMon 6 Mar à 21:44

Daily Show with Jon Stewart (Oscar usher guy), Soutpark or The Simpsons are also one of my favourites...
Back to top Go down
http://havlikpetr.com
condie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-03-07

PostSubject: who loves Friends?   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptyTue 7 Mar à 6:11

i love watching Friends best. but i haven't watched the final season. i won't watch it as it means the end of some beautiful memories brought by the TV plays.
Back to top Go down
Wonsuk Choi

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: who loves Friends?   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptyTue 7 Mar à 11:30

condie wrote:
i love watching Friends best. but i haven't watched the final season. i won't watch it as it means the end of some beautiful memories brought by the TV plays.

When I was child, my favorite cartoon ends with sad ending.
And I cried alone wholeday in my room. Crying or Very sad

It was "A Dog of Flanders".
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyworld.com/romedios
betuwe

betuwe

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptyWed 8 Mar à 17:35

We see a lot of american tv-series, but also english and german ones. The films you mentioned are unknown in Holland (The Netherlands). Maybe later.

And we never see Russian movies Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomeyenverstegen.nl
sebastien
Admin
sebastien

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: american tv show   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptyThu 9 Mar à 2:05

this year in France everybody spoke about "Desperate housewives" season 1 and the hot and gorgeous EVA LONGORIA , girlfriend of french nba player Tony parker.
If your are a "wife " are you desperate ??... for the one who saw the season = what is the character your are feeling very close ? We can ask men too.... about the husband characters of the show.
sebastien
Back to top Go down
http://chassibout.info
Olga

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptyThu 9 Mar à 9:56

I wonder why don't you watch Russian movies, Betuwe? There are many
good ones!
Back to top Go down
Olga

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptyThu 9 Mar à 10:09

I've seen the first season of "Desperate housewives" (not in the original language though). And I liked the show. As for the characters - it would be great to look like Gabrielle and to have Lynette's type of mind and her strong will... But in reality I feel the resemblance with Susan in many aspects Smile
Back to top Go down
isazi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptyThu 9 Mar à 16:08

Hello to everybody.
In Italy we have all the foreign shows, films and other re-registered (the audio obviously) in italian, so it's very difficult to view an original product, you havo to buy dvd's or you have to download them from the internet.
I look at Star Trek TNG in english and it's very useful for pronunciation and reading Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.olografix.org/isazi
betuwe

betuwe

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptyThu 9 Mar à 16:22

i can't remember a russian movie in dutch cinema's and also on television. Personally i don't watch much TV and prefer to read a book or walk with my dog.

maybe its better to travel to Russia and see for meself.
Back to top Go down
doubleyu

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptyFri 10 Mar à 3:36

A wonderful TV show will be coming on FOX on 20th March,called Prison Break! It's a show first released at last year.It's still on season 1,talking about a man made a plan to get out of the prison for saving his big brother who is an innocent person but executed soon in prison. lol!
That's the one of best shows i have ever seen! Razz
Back to top Go down
Olga

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptyFri 10 Mar à 9:04

betuwe wrote:

maybe its better to travel to Russia and see for meself.
You are welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
betuwe

betuwe

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptyFri 10 Mar à 11:35

Tnx Olga,

but for the next years it will only be a dream. I would like to make a journey on my motorcycle from Holland, Germany, Poland to Russia maybe even to Moskow.

Next summer we go to Kroatia for holidays (warm weather and Sea).

Do you have vacation and where do you go for holidays?

Question

greatings from Holland
Gerard
Back to top Go down
masa

masa

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptySat 11 Mar à 17:45

I like 24, CSI, and especially "pimp my ride"
Does anyone know this program?
This is a MTV program which remodel very old and gross car into like brand-new car.

I like motor sports too such as F1, WRC etc.
Is motor sports popular in your country?

thanks
Back to top Go down
doubleyu

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptySat 11 Mar à 18:01

masa wrote:
I like 24, CSI, and especially "pimp my ride"
Does anyone know this program?
This is a MTV program which remodel very old and gross car into like brand-new car.

I like motor sports too such as F1, WRC etc.
Is motor sports popular in your country?

thanks

motor racing and f1 are very popular in China too.I like wacthing the car-racing pretty much.You know,Shanghai has a international circuit for racing either.The car-racing is developing in China.
Back to top Go down
masa

masa

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptySat 11 Mar à 18:25

doubleyu wrote:
motor racing and f1 are very popular in China too.I like wacthing the car-racing pretty much.You know,Shanghai has a international circuit for racing either.The car-racing is developing in China.

Of course I know Shanghai international circuit. I think it's very artistic and technical circuit is't it?
In Japan we have many circuit and two main circuits are Suzuka and Fuji Speedway.
Now in Japan F1 is held only at Suzuka but I heard that it would be held at Fuji Speedway too, so we will have two race in Japan.
Back to top Go down
betuwe

betuwe

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptySat 11 Mar à 20:52

in our country there used to be a F1 circuit but its to small and to many people are living nearby. But there's a F1 circuit in Belgium (Spa-Francorchamps) only 3 hours away with my motorcycle, and in Germany ( the Nurnbergring ) only 4 hours away.

Last year we've visited Spa-Francorchamps and we amused ourselves, and took pictures.

others sports in our country is soccer and ice-scating.

I meself don't practice a sport anymore, only jogging Sleep
Back to top Go down
juank

juank

Registration date : 2006-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptyTue 28 Mar à 0:25

Hello,
Im a fanatic of spme v shows like 24 and prisson Break. At this momment, the 24's 5th season are starting. Its a really good serie. Its format (real time its so good. From 1sth to 5th season,...are excellent.
Back to top Go down
juank

juank

Registration date : 2006-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows EmptyTue 28 Mar à 0:26

Hello,
Im a fanatic of spme v shows like 24 and prisson Break. At this momment, the 24's 5th season are starting. Its a really good serie. Its format (real time its so good. From 1sth to 5th season,...are excellent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody like the American TV shows   Does anybody like the American TV shows Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anybody like the American TV shows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Improve English :: Free topics-
Jump to: